Our Practice has been closely monitoring the COVID pandemic and the recent updates from Governor Ducey and our professional associations. We are pleased to announce that we will be gradually resuming routine business operations on Wednesday, May 6th. Both office locations will be open for regular business hours but the schedules will be greatly reduced to accommodate for social distancing guidelines and new processes to maintain your safety in the office.
Our team members are gradually scheduled to return to work and we are requiring a full orientation for new guidelines and processes with each person. We are working to reschedule patients whose appointments have been postponed during the Stay Home Order these last several weeks.
We are implementing the following measures to provide for both patient and staff safety during this time:
- All employees will wear face masks or face coverings and will maintain social distance.
- We are limiting all visitors, which include allowing only one companion per patient, if absolutely needed.
- All patients and visitors will be required to wear a face mask or face covering during visits.
- We are conducting a thorough screening process for all patients prior to the exam. The screening call will include questions for your health as well as a thorough registration process so that your in-person exam can be smoothly expedited.
- We have implemented a new process for patient arrivals which will ensure social distancing guidelines. You will be greeted by one of our staff hosts and asked to complete specific items by phone from the comfort of your vehicle prior to your exam.
- We have further enhanced our stringent infection control policies and cleaning protocols for all the exam rooms and will also be cleaning the common areas frequently throughout the day.
- Appointment times will be managed to allow for social distancing and cleaning protocols between patients. The revised schedule means that there are limited options for appointment dates and locations.
Our optical shops are small areas and we will be maintaining social distancing through use of a wait list which will be monitored by our host greeters. Glasses and surfaces will be cleaned frequently throughout the day.
If you have any questions, please either call our office at 520-293-6740 or contact us online at http://eyestucson.com/appointment. We look forward to seeing you soon!